Hey there! I am Christine Glembin, the owner here at Ivy Rowe Boutique. I began my journey in retail as a buyer and a local boutique manager when my husband and I moved to Mount Pleasant from Chicago in 2012. After years of boutique buying experience; traveling all over the country picking out the latest and greatest in women's fashion. After lots of dreaming (and lots of wine) my former business partner and I finally took the leap of faith to go out on our own and start Ivy Rowe Boutique. Since that time, our paths took us different ways, but the business we created is here to stay. I love being able to style woman and inspire confidence through this small business! I am so honored you are here and hope you will continue to follow along as Ivy Rowe grows.
5 Fun Facts About Christine:
- I'm married with two sons, Gavin (6), Palmer (3), and one dog, Mulligan
- If I could live off red wine and Diet Coke I would
- I have a degree in Elementary Education and taught for years in Illinois before moving to South Carolina
- I love all things sports! I love the Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks like my children.
- Taylor Swift Reputation album is my secret muse.